What I Got For Christmas, 2016!

Hello there everyone! Hope you all had a lovely and safe Christmas with your family and friends. Hopefully you got spoilt and enjoyed your day. I know I certainly did and my body is certainly paying for all the food I consumed! 

However I decided to do a post showing you all the lovely things I received this Christmas from my family! I was very lucky and spoilt this year, so I am so blessed to be given these things.  Just a quick disclaimer, I am not trying to brag or boast in any way shape or form. My family genuinely likes to spoil each other over the holiday season, which is just something we do. However if you are nosey like me, you like seeing what people have been receiving, just incase there is anything you want to pick up, in those boxing day sales! 

I love TV shows, so this Christmas my mum picked me up the Dance Moms box set, from seasons 1 through to 5. I am super lucky to have received this and have already watched a season and a bit since Christmas Day! 

To display my current diplomas in and have on display in my beauty studio, my mum also picked me up a couple of display frames. These are actually so hard to find and I kept putting it off and also actually forgot about it so I am so glad she got me these! 


I love cats! So my mum picked me up the cutest cat pyjamas ever! I love them, they are so soft and comfy and cosy and so lightweight for summer too here in Australia. I love the colour as well! Thanks again mum! 

This is super cute, this is a Dream Journal, sort of like a bucket list but this is more of setting goals for yourself and giving yourself a time frame to achieve the things that you want to achieve as opposed to making a list of things you want to do. I love the colour of this, its so pretty and would be so lovely to display. I've already started writing down my dreams and goals for myself, I love that you can choose whether to set yourself a year to achieve your dream or 5 years, its a cute little journal, love it! 

Great little stocking filler, nothing beats a gift card, excited to re do my clothing wardrobe. Really need to update my collection so super happy with this little guy! 

I also received this cute little 2017 diary. I love diaries, sometimes I forget I have them but this one is super lovely to set out, its a pretty colour, going to be lovely to display in my room to hopefully motivate me to keep it updated. I just think they are so handy to have so super happy with this! Oh and I love the pen that I got with it too. 

I am so excited about this. I finally got a dash cam. I've been meaning to pick one up for ages but I just didn't get around to it! Basically what this is, its a little camera that sits in the front of your car and it just records everything that goes on the road. These are great incase you see something that needs to be reported to police, or if you witness an accident, or if an accident happens to you its a great way to show proof and its just super handy to have because you never know what's going to happen! Super pleased with this guy. 

Fantastic Beats book. I loved the movie so super excited to read the actual play and see what else goes into the making of this. Hopefully one day they bring the play to Australia but nonetheless I loved the movie and super keen to read this! 

Every year I get a Clarins skin care set for Christmas. I love Clarins, its one of the only skincare brands that works really well with my skin and skin type so super pleased with this. One of my favourite products too. Hopefully soon I will do a little skincare routine video or blog post so let me know if you would be keen to see that! 
For a while now I have been on the hunt for a good, rectangle, fold up, flat makeup travelling bag to go travelling with. My mum found one and I love it! I love that this also can hang up on like a door or a piece of furniture, I love that its sleek and black as well which is what I was after. Its got heaps of storage and like I said, it stores pretty flat and compact so super excited to start using this when I go away on trips or overnight stays! 

Please excuse the bad photography, but I got a cute little pair of earrings, I love receiving earrings at christmas time. I can only wear genuine sets of earrings, ones from cheap jewellery shops just react super badly with my ears and give me infections so I have to stick with the real deal. These are just super cute and look like little eyes which I thought was adorable! Can't wait to wear these. 

I love collecting perfume to wear and display on my shelving unit in my studio, this one I got is by Kim Kardashian, its one of her new ones, not sure how to pronounce this one but its in a cute little white bottle that's shaped like a flower. Its so cute on my display, I love it! 
Another thing I was on the hunt for was a good size, pretty, but easy to carry over night bag. This is such a good size bag, its from Colette, and I love Colette Hayman bags, they are such good quality, a little pricey but they last a super long time. This is going to be perfect with carry on luggage or perfect for just over night stays or camping or something like that. Definitely going to be able to fit a lot in here and its good quality and sturdy so going to last me a super long time, so excited to use this little guy! 

From my grandparents, I received a couple of things from Lush, this is part of their small little gift box collections, I got a shower cream and a lovely smelling soap as well which I can't remember the name of for the life of me, however they box smell amazing and are super cute and go well together. I love lush things so I am super pleased with this. 

Speaking of lush, my mother put together her own little lush gift box for me. I love it, my mum generally knows what I like and don't like from lush and what my favourite scents happen to be. This year she picked out a couple of things that are limited to Lush's Christmas collection, I'm not going to go through every single thing she got me but I really love bath bombs and I'm super excited to try these out! 

From Mecca Maxima, my mum picked out this stunning eyeshadow palette from Bare Minerals. I've never tried anything much from Bare Minerals so I was super excited about this. Its got beautiful golden brown shades in it. I'm not sure what exactly this palette is called but I have a feeling it is limited edition for Christmas time because its got ball ball black and gold packaging on the front. It feels of good quality and is pigmented so I am super excited to do some looks with this palette. 

Another present from Bare Minerals, got a 7 pack of mini lipsticks. I love it, I already tried out one of them on Christmas day and loved it. So creamy and moisturising and lovely shades as well! Excited to use these more! 
I love this so much, this is a Breakfast at Tiffany's OPI nail polish collection box. It sort of looks like an advent calendar, but its full of mini versions of nail polish from the brand OPI. I love it!! Such a great gift. I've always wanted to give OPI a go but they are just so expensive for one nail polish. So I am excited to give these a go! 

More perfumes! I got some rollerballs of the Marc Jacobs perfumes. I love his perfumes so I am super excited with these. I love rollerballs cause I can just throw them into my handbag for the day and touch up if I need to! So handy to have and I have been dying for this! Super happy with this gift! 

Definitely set for perfume for the next 10 years. I also got the Rebel by Rhianna perfume set with the shower gel as well and a little spray bottle which I love too!  Love the packaging of these and love the scent as well! Super happy with this! 

Nearly at the end! I got a couple of things from Pandora, the first is the Princess Ring, which I've been wanting for a while and love, its so elegant and cute! And secondly I got a little London Marching Guard for my Pandora charm bracelet. This was actually purchased in England by my grandparents when they were over there. I love it, I love how its also red so it just stands out amongst the rest of the charms too! 
I am going to wrap this blogpost up here. I did get a few other things but I don't want to blabber on for too much longer. Like I said, my family likes to spoil each other at this time of year which is why we receive so many lovely gifts! I would love to know what you guys got for Christmas and what stood out to you! Again, I hope you all have had a lovely and safe holidays, and have a very good new year as well! 

Talk to you all very soon! xx Emily 

Comments

Popular Posts