I'm Back!

Hi ya' everyone! 

Its been a while since I have posted a blog post, and knowing that makes me extremely sad. For for the past few months I have been dealing with a lot of things including full time study and work and just haven't been in the right headspace to create content that I am proud of even if its just to a few of you. 

I have absolutely missed writing to you all about stuff that I love, enjoy, concerts, reviews and makeup and beauty. Now that I am on holidays for 7 weeks I will be back at it regularly writing and possibly making videos which is something I have wanted to do for a very long time but been so self conscious about, but I hope with your support and love I can feel confident in doing so. 

The past few months have been so stressful and busy. As I write this I still am suffering with anxiety and stress for other reasons. The past few months I have been able to do things I never thought I would ever be able to do. I got to work as the manager of one of best pop-punk bands based on the Gold Coast, Australia, Gloria Falling, I got to arrange a whole entire Australian tour, run a band competition and work with some of the most amazing people I know in the music industry. Its been an absolute blast and can't wait for what the future holds. 

I have been to a few more concerts since my last blog post, and if you would like me to write blog posts on those, I would be more than happy to. 

Please feel free to leave a comment bellow telling me what kind of posts you would like to see from me next, or any YouTube videos you would also like to see. I would be more than happy to give it a consideration!

Hopefully you all understand the pressure of the past few months, but the most important thing is I am back, and hope to make more content! 

Much love.. Itsemilee 

Comments

Popular Posts