Sydney Vlog Video!


Hi there everyone! 

I recently spent 3-4 days in the beautiful city of Sydney with a few of my friends, having the best few days of my life! I decided to put together a video of some of the bits and pieces I captured on my iPhone 6, while on the trip! 

Day one was quite boring, majority of the day was spent in Sydney airport waiting for all our flights to arrive as we all flew in separately. However that night we went and saw one of the best pop-punk bands State Champs play all the way from New York who also happen to be supporting Australian band, 5 Seconds Of Summer for their tour. 

I didn't film much of State Champs, as I was just enjoying the show and the moment however you will see some footage of Sydney band, Forever Ends Here who also opened for State Champs. We 110% had a blast at the State Champs show and was given the opportunity to hang out with the band and also two members of 5 Seconds Of Summer after the show, we were not allowed to take any photos or videos, which in the end was nice because we were just able to focus on the conversation and be in the moment. 

The second day was more relaxed, we visited Sephora where I may or may not have spent a little too much money (expect to see a hall very soon). This same day we also went and saw 5 Seconds Of Summer at their home town show, which was absolutely incredible! 

The last day was more relaxed, we visited the harbour bridge and the opera house and went for a walk along the water and reached the Sydney Aquarium which blew my mind, there was so much footage of the Aquarium I had to cut some of it out!

Even though I am sick, expect a Sephora hall coming very soon! This is my first YouTube video which I am extremely happy and proud yet scared about! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this style of video! Please give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and subscribe to my channel as it would make me super happy! 

Thank you so much for reading or watching and hope to see you soon! Byeeeee - Its Emilee  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts