HUGE Colourpop Lip Product Haul!!

Hello everyone, I may or may not have accidentally bought a few items recently from Colourpop which actually turned into a massive box worth that I really wanted to share with you guys! This purchase was specifically meant to be for Kathleen Lights new Colourpop Collaborations which ended up with a little bit more than I originally intended! So without further ado, I'm just going to jump straight on in! 

I am going to start off with all the "Creme Gel Liners" that I purchased. Prior to this haul, I didn't own any of Colourpops Gel liners what so ever so when I went to just get Kathleen Lights collaborated liners, these others may have also slipped into my cart. From left to right on the picture beside (left) I purchased; Call Me, Swerve, Get Paid, Show Me, Mr Bing and the Mr Bing Gel liner pot formula! I've had some time to play around with these liners and I so far love them! I love that they are a wind up wand, makes it so much easier to apply because my eyes are so sensitive to wooden liners. They are so creamy, easy to blend, and they do set quickly and they do not smudge anywhere what so ever!! Mr Bing and the Mr Bing pot were the ones Kathleen Lights created. I love brown liners, they are so much softer than blacks, and bring out other tones and colours in my eyes which I also love! Love love LOVE these.

Call Me: A deep, dark, plum brown colour with that hint of purple undertone to it. 
Swerve: A basic matte black liner. 
Get Paid: A beautiful metallic rose gold. 
Show Me: A metallic true copper, golden colour. 
Mr Bing: A matte, rich, warm brown with orange/red like undertones. 


Moving onto the "Lippie Stix!" I did already have a few in my collection already but I wanted to pick up more and also try some of the other formulas that I haven't actually tried yet! Once again from left to right in the photo I purchased the Primer, which you cannot see obviously, then Aquarius (Which is a creme formula and also one of Kathleen's collaborations); Kiddo (sheer formula), Boa (Matte X formula), Button (Satin), and Bound which is a glossy formula. All of these colours are nice fun, bright but wearable summer/spring appropriate colours! These are so creamy, buttery and pigmented, the only one that lacks pigment is of course Kiddo which is a sheer formula and only meant to be like a tint to your lips which can be nice on days you don't want to be wearing thick lipsticks! 

Aquarius: Soft, brown/pink nude colour. 
Kiddo: A warm, taupe coral toned lip. 
Boa: A very pastel, lilac pink shade, more on the purple side, still very wearable. 
Button: A peachy orange nude, perfect for spring and summer. 
Bound: A light pink nude colour.

Finally I purchased a bunch load of the Ultra Satin Liquid Lips and a few more of the Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks! I love both formulas, I definitely think I prefer the formula of the satin lips because they aren't as drying but I prefer the staying power of the matte ones. Its up to you which you prefer, the ultra satin lips have a more mouse like consistency and texture and a slightly different applicator as opposed to the matte ones where its a normal applicator and a more liquid consistency. From bottom to top starting with the ultra satins, I purchased; Alyssa, Point Zero and November, which are the three newest collaborations Kathleen did with Colourpop, then Frick N Frack, Marshmallow and Echo Park, then the Ultra Matte's I purchased were Lumiere 2, Kapow and Chilly Chilie. I didn't realise it, but when I was swatching these I very quickly noticed a lot of these are very similar shades and tones, in saying that, you don't need every single one of these shades but I love collecting these and these are just shades I love to wear! These are very mauve, neutral colours with hints of brown and purple tones to them! The last colours I picked up were very summery and spring appropriate so opted for something a little different this time! 

Alyssa: A very dusty like pink, would look great on all skin tones. 
Point Zero: A cool toned brown with a grey undertone to it. 
November: A warm toned, peachy pink kind of colour. 
Frick N Frack: A very rosy terracotta colour. Again, great on so many skin tones. 
Marshmallow: A lavender purple with very much a grey undertone to it. 
Echo Park: Warm peachy like nude. 
Lumiere 2: A dusty, bold, mauve, purple pink toned lip. Definitely is a lot more purple on myself. 
Kapow: Another taupe colour, but this time with a hint more grey undertone to it. 
Chilly Chillie: A purple/plum toned brown colour. 

The eye liners retail for $6 each on the Colourpop website, the Lippie Stix retail for $5 each where as the liquid lipsticks retail for $6. They are so inexpensive, shipping isn't an arm and a leg either and they now ship worldwide which is so exciting!! Definitely worth it in my opinion! If there is any shades here that you would like to see used in a possible video tutorial in the future please let me know as I would love to do one! 

This will probably be it for lipstick hauls for a little while unless of course something spectacular hits the market but until next time, I will talk to you all very very soon!! 

- Emily 

Comments

Popular Posts