One Direction Concert!


On February 11th, 2015 I attended One Direction's concert at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane. Australia was the first place on the map to bring the "On The Road Again" tour to and this was the third time I have seen them live and I was not disappointed at all show wise. The atmosphere in the stadium was filled with excitement and anticipation. 

McBusted & Samantha Jade were their support acts for this leg of the tour. Not going to lie, was a bit confused as to why someone like Samantha Jade was opening for them despite the fact she is incredibly talented, just not my thing. McBusted on the other hand put on a brilliant pre show performance! Absolutely loved the show they put on, especially when they did a cover of the song "Year 3000" which definitely brought back a lot of memories. (Just going to warn you all, I took all my photos from my iPhone WHILE DANCING so its a bit dodgy)

McBusted 
When I first saw the set list for this show, I was a bit mixed feelings about it, as some people will be aware, One Direction didn't bring the "Where We Are" stadium tour to Australia last year, however we soon learned that this was an extension of that tour just under a different name and some small song changes. My expectation was that they were going to be performing more songs from their new album "Four" however it didn't bother me too much in the end because it was still a kick ass show. 

The first song they opened with was Clouds which is from their new album Four which I was excited to hear! The smock and fireworks show was probably one of the best things of the entire night. The fireworks really added to the atmosphere and instantly got people more excited and enhanced the concert experience. 


My favourite songs of the night included; Better Than Words, Don't Forget Where You Belong, Little Things, Night Changes, One Thing, You & I, and Best Song Ever. I absolutely loved the atmosphere to these songs, singing along, dancing, fireworks, everything about the night was amazing. 

It is safe to say I may have shed a few tears through the night, especially Niall's speech before they sung Don't Forget Where You Belong where they had a beautiful montage video of all the old videos of them from home & old tours which added to the meaning of the song and was utterly beautiful. 




It is such a shame the boys only stayed a total of 5 hours in Brisbane but despite that, they put on a really good show, and I hope they bring another tour here more specified around the album Four. I wish the boys best of luck for the rest of the tour and hope to see them again some day & maybe meet them! :)

(If you would like to see any footage or more photos from the concert, feel free to check out my Instagram page, Twitter & also VINE)
ItsEmilee 

Comments

Popular Posts