Small Beauty & Fashion Haul + Favourites

Hi there beautiful people, since I didn't upload a monthly favourites blog post for the month of March, I thought I would share with you some things I have recently picked up PLUS include some things that I did love over the month of March that I wasn't able to show you since I didn't really love that many things in March. 

I will start off with the things I have recently bought, starting with makeup items. 

The first thing that I picked up was the "Artiste Spray Brush Cleaner" for $10 in Priceline. For those who collectively own a lot of makeup brushes, you will know how much time and effort it takes to clean all of your brushes. For a while now I had been on the hunt for a good, quick and easy cleaner to clean my makeup brushes with, something where I didn't have to have my hands under running water for a long time, something that wont leave my brushes feeling wet for a long period of time also. Hopefully this brush cleaner is good, if it is, I will be sure to let you know! 


I picked up a new liquid pen eyeliner also from Priceline, this is the "Maybelline Mater Precise" eyeliner in Blackest Black. Pretty sure I paid under $10 for this. I have never tried this eyeliner before, actually, I don't think I have ever tried a Maybelline eyeliner before. I have herd all over YouTube and beauty blogs that their gel pot eyeliner is incredible however decided to give this ago. I usually use the "Loreal Super Thin Liner" in black which is my holy grail eyeliner. However that eyeliner is literally $20-25. So I decided to bit the bullet and try something new. I love eyeliners in the pen form, I personally find it easier to apply my eyeliner with this kind of applicator and hopefully this liner brings me out of my Loreal Super Liner obsession. 


Again from Priceline I picked up the "Rimmel Match Perfection" foundation in the shade 100 Ivory. This is my winter foundation that I love and again is another holy grail foundation. Decided to pick this up because it is coming into Autumn and winter time here in Australia, and my summer foundations are beginning to look too dark on me and plus I want a less duey foundation. This is really great in the winter time as its not completely matte but its not duey. For those who use a seriously duey foundation, if you switch to this you will feel like you have no dimension to you face but once you get use to it, pop on some bronzer and highlighter you will be good to go. Its thin yet provides great coverage while still feeling really light on the skin, which I love.  


The other day I picked up a new nail polish from one of my favourite nail polish brands Sinful Colours, which you can find in Target. This is from their Sinful Shine range in the colour "At Sea". I saw this colour at the corner of my eye and just had to get it. I don't have anything in my collection that's of this colour and of a gel form. The bottle is slightly different from the normal range they have, the consistency of the nail polish doesn't feel or look like a gel straight away, you do need to build it up with a few layers but when it sets, it sets to a gel formula. I just love this colour and will be a staple in the spring and summer time! 


Just as I was walking up to the counter to pay for my things in Priceline, I noticed these new Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop range sitting in a giant box. I have never seen this version of the baby lips at all here in Australia so of course I had to pick one up. The one I picked up was in the shade "Oh Orange" I believe and I am hoping this gives a nice tint to the lips, plus I just love the colour orange. 



Recently I took a visit to my hairdressers to get my hair done and she recommended I purchase this for my hair. This is the Goldwell leave in hair treatment. Since my hair has been bleached on the ends a few times now, she recommended I start running 2-3 pumps of this onto the ends of my hair to help strengthen my hair and also help repair my hair a bit more. This cost me around $22 however not sure where you can purchase this from, however I am sure you will be able to from their site. 


Moving onto more fashion items I have picked up recently. I went to the new Forever 21 store we have here in Brisbane and picked up three items. The first item I picked up with this thin denim throw over kind of jacket thing...not quite sure how to describe this. Basically this is just a nice thing denim jacket that if its a bit chilly outside and you are wearing a singlet or thing shirt, this would be great to throw over just to give a little coverage. You could dress this up or down. I picked this up on sale for $32 which I do think is slightly pricey for something simple like this but I love it anyway and I will definitely get a lot of wear out of it. 


Also from Forever 21 I picked up this gorgeous fine, gold necklace. I love this necklace, I don't have anything like this in my jewellery collection. I love the pink incorporated onto the rose, I also love the layering of this necklace how there is also a small love heart, I just think its really pretty and elegant and cute and just jazes up a simple outfit. This was $5. 


For a while now I have been on the hunt to find the "perfect" jeans, and finally I found them! Again, from Forever 21, these are just simple black, jeans/jeggings. These fit like jeggings but feel and look like jeans. I always have trouble with jeans because they will either fit really nicely, but just be really long in the legs, or just not right at all. BUT THESE, finally are the right length. I love them, they are stretchy and so comfortable. I wish they had rips in the knees but it really doesn't bother me. They cost me $12.95 which I think is amazing. I will 100% be going back to grab more! 



Now moving onto a few things that I loved through the month of March. First thing I have is the Revlon Colourburst matte lip balm stick in the shade Sultry. I love this shade. In the photo it doesn't look like the actual shade it is, but its a beautiful berry like autumn lip colour. On my lips it does come of slightly more pink under toned however its a beautiful matte shade I am in love with. It doesn't feel drying on the lips and lasts a really long time and also it leaves a nice stain once the initial colour has worn off. If you see this at your local counter, give it a smell, it smells so minty and fresh and when you put it in it actually has a nice tingly feeling which I think is quite nice. 


This nail polish I have been wearing throughout March is in the shade Bare by Sinful Colours. This is from their traditional nail range not the gel range. This colour is such a beautiful everyday, natural pink colour that is great for any season. I love this nailpolish because it doesn't chip or crack. Looks beautiful on the nails. Highly recommend this shade. Its gorgeous. 


Those were the only two favourites that really stood out to me over the month of March which is why I didn't write a favourites post as I didn't really have anything to talk about. This month I have also been constantly listening to Chase Atlantic even more. I mentioned their EP in my last favourites post. Highly suggest going and checking them out. 

That's it, that's everything I have to share with you today, If you would like to see any of those makeup products used in possibly a video, please let me know as I am thinking of starting to do videos, using products in videos etc. So please let me know! Also comment telling me what you loved throughout March so I can go check out some new products! 

Thank you so much for reading, and until next time! Have a fabulous day! 
~ Itsemilee 

Comments

Popular Posts