Chi Chi Mattes 2 Pallet REVIEW

Hello there everyone! I am back with another blog post for you all, today I will be reviewing the Chi Chi Mattes 2 Pallet. You can pick up Chi Chi products in your local Myer or Target here in Australia. I also know you can get this in New Zealand. (Unfortunately Chi Chi products are not available over the counter in other countries that I am aware of (I could be wrong) however they do ship world wide if you are interested.)

I have loved Chi Chi for a very long time now, its one of my favourite drug-store/affordable makeup brands. They do some incredible makeup products from liquid lipsticks to eye shadows, you name it. I do actually own a few of their palettes including their limited edition pallets. So I am familiar with the quality of these eye shadows and how they last on the lids. (However I do think you need a primer with these shadows as they can crease but last well up until that point!)  


There is a great selection of colours in this pallet. You have your middle skin tone colour which is great for just setting the concealer on your eyes or whatever eye primer you use, or even if you don't use an eye primer this can be a great base to blend other eye shadows on top of. You also have a great range of warm and cool tone browns. The shadows towards the right of the pallet do have purple and grey undertones to them which make them cool toned, and of course the ones on the left are more warm toned, and have slight orange undertones when swatched. 

The formula of these shadows feel creamy but you do need to be careful with fallout with some of the shades as some are more powdery than others. You do need to tap off your brush to get all excess product off otherwise it will make blending and cleaning up afterwards rather difficult. Aside from that, the shadows are pigmented. They aren't the most pigmented eye shadows I own but for the price they are great for beginners who are wanting to try out smoking your eye shadow and this pallet provides a great selection for transition shades and crease colours. 

This pallet and all their other palettes in this packaging retail for $22.95 each which I think is a great price for the eye shadows you get. 

In my opinion I personally love their baked eye shadows more than these ones, as the quality and pigmentation is just a little bit better. 

The packaging of these palettes also isn't the best however its great for travelling as they are slim and really light weight. All in all, I really do think these are worth the $22.95 in my opinion. They are great for those starting off with makeup who are looking for a starter pallet, they have a great selection of neutral palettes to the bright and crazy palettes. 

If you would like to see what other palettes Chi Chi have to offer I will leave all the links to their site bellow. If you own any Chi Chi palettes I would love to know which ones and what you think of them. Thank you guys so much, and until next time, have a great day! 

~E 

Eye shadow palettes - http://www.chichicosmetics.com/eyes/glamorous-eyeshadow-palettes 
Chi Chi Site - http://www.chichicosmetics.com/ 
RP: $22.95 





Comments

Popular Posts