Mini Lush Haul! BONUS POST!

Hi there everyone, long time no speak ;) 
Just kidding! I thought I would do a little bonus blog post for you all today, if you read my last blog post you would of seen that I received a little Lush pack full of some of my favourite products. I decided that I should do a full blog post on the products I got in the box that my mum actually customised and made herself! 

The first thing in the box, is this bubble bar I believe it is. I actually forgot the name of this product, and I couldn't find it on the site anymore! All you do with bubble bars is crumble them under some running water to give off a beautiful scent and some colour to the bath while adding bubbles! I can't wait to give this a go! 

This one is the Butterbear Bath Bomb. I am so excited for this! All you do is place it in your bath and it makes your bath so nourishing as it has cocoa butter in this. It gives of an amazing vanilla scent, which is one of my favourite scents so I am super excited to try this! 

Next is another bubble bar, this is the Star Fairy... I think... I can't remember the name exactly so correct me if I am wrong, its no longer on the site. This is one of my all time favourite products from Lush. All you do is simply stir this around in your bath to give some amazing smelling bubbles and a little bit of glitter along the way. I love these because you can reuse it up to three to four times before there is nothing left on the stick! I can't remember if this gives off a slight colour to the bath but can't wait to use it! 

Another favourite of mine and a cult favourite for everyone is the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb. This no joke, turns your bath so many amazing colours and just looks so freaking beautiful! The polka dots actually float to the top of the bath when you put it in and just create this beautiful bath you don't want to disturb. This has the most beautiful lavender scent which again is one of my favourite scents. 

This has definitely been a favourite so far, I actually used this right before I wrote this blog post. This is the Fizzbanger bath bomb, this turns your bath into the most amazing blue green sea you will have ever seen! This definitely has a sweet apple smelling scent, I can't really describe it for you, but it is just so beautiful and made my skin feel so lovely and is good to relax in! 

The next one is one of my favourite Christmas editions to Lush. This is the Peeping Santa Bubble Bar. Again, you crumble this under running water to give off bubbles! This bubble bar is so cute, even though on my one the eyes have melted off a little, I still think its adorable. This bubble bar has an amazing fruity scent, I definitely think it has some flower scents in there, not sure what they are but they are so beautiful smelling. This bubble bar also has coco butter in it as well, so just like the Butterbear Bath Bomb, is will nourish and moisturise your skin! 

And finally, is the Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb. How cute is it? Again, its a lavender scented product, which I think is so calming and relaxing! I've herd a lot of parents actually use this to get their kids to sleep at bath time, but I personally like it for myself of course, it doesn't make me fall asleep but definitely leaves me feeling relaxed. 

And that's it, that's all the products that were in my little Lush gift box my mother kindly put together for me for Christmas. Let me know if you received anything from Lush this Christmas, OR what your favourite Lush products are. I can't wait to see/hear them all!! 

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Look out for my next blog posts which will be in parts. Its all the products I have used up over 2015 with full reviews, so keep an eye out for those! And until next time! Have an amazing holidays! 

- Emily 

Comments

Popular Posts