Huge Colour-Pop HAUL + Swatches!

Hello everyone! I am back with ANOTHER haul/blog post for you guys. I recently placed an order on ColourPop Cosmetics, which arrived today, and I just couldn't resist the urge to play around with my purchases and of course show you guys everything that I had bought. So without further ado, lets begin! 

 Just quickly before I start... this haul is actually inspired by one of my all time favourite YouTubers, she is seriously amazing and her looks are incredible, my favourite, my inspiration, Kathleen Lights. Majority of the products that you will see in this haul, are apart of her collaborations with ColourPop which I am super excited about! I have been dying to get my hands on these for such a long time and finally made a purchase! I am so proud of Kathleen and all the collaborations she has been doing recently, and couldn't be happier for her! ANYWAY, enough rambling, lets begin! 


I am going to of course start with the things from Kathleen's range, starting with her eye-shadow quads. The first one here, that's actually the first one she released with ColourPop is "Where The Light Is." When I first saw this
quad, I knew I had to get it, I just love warm tone eye-shadows, as you guys may know already. 

From left to right is the shades, Blaze, KathleenLights, Glow and Cornelious. Blaze is a beautiful metallic eyeshadow. Its a khaki, almost mauve green colour with beautiful golden brown reflects through it. Such a beautiful shade. Kathleen Lights is without a doubt a beautiful true bronze gold colour. Lots of glitter reflects through this! Next is glow, which you can't really see on my arm here, but its a beautiful matte white, so handy to have and I love that even though its matte, it still give off a beautiful glow to it, hence the name? Next is my favourite shade, its Cornelious. Its a beautiful warm, almost caramel toned. Its so beautiful, I love shades like this no matter what time of year! 

The texture of the ColourPop eyeshadows is no joke. Its so hard to explain, you almost press your finger into the shadow, and it almost feels like a sponge. Its just so soft and creamy and blend so SO well on the eyes. I actually wore some of the shadows today and they didn't crease and lasted all day and are so pigmented. I really really am impressed! 

The next quad I got is her most recent release, its "Where The Night Is" quad! This little quad is definitely a more out there collection, and a night time appropriate collection of course. From left to right once again, we have Telepathy, Midnight, Porter then Weenie. Telepathy, is a beautiful bright, metallic yellow/golden looking colour! It almost has a green undertone to this shadow which I think looks so beautiful on the eyes. Its definitely not a very wearable day time shadow, but I absolutely love it and cannot wait to use it! Next is Midnight, which is a metallic black with tons of gold glitter thrown through it. So different to most regular blacks out there which I think makes it look so stunning! This is probably my favourite shade, Porter. Its a beautiful burgundy red. Even though it does also have gold glitter through it, I still think think you could probably get away with using this in the crease, because its so deep and warm toned the glitters aren't as intense as what they are in the previous two shades. Last but not least is Weenie, my second favourite shade! Its a beautiful pink/rose colour, so stunning any time of year! 

Moving onto lippie pencils and lippie stix's from Kathleen's collaborations. From top to bottom in the swatch is, Lumière' lippie stix, then under is the lippie pencil version. Taurus lippie stix, then the pencil underneath. Then last underneath is the Aquarius pencil. I didn't get the Aquarius lippie stix, no idea why but I think its because I loved that the pencil had a more pink undertone than its matching lippie stix. Lumière is my favourite and its a beautiful matte, its a beautiful shade of mauve, I think every skin tone could get away with wearing this, its not to dark and out there but not to light either. I love how it looks with my skin tone, it comes off a little more brown and purple on me but looks stunning either way! Taurus is definitely a straight up  matte brown. I feel like this may be a little too strong for some of those out there, but I still think its so beautiful, and brown lips were definitely on trend the past year and probably will continue to stay on trend for a while! And Aquarius pencil, is just your basic soft pink nude, which again looks stunning! 

Now I promise I will move through the rest of the things I got as fast as I can for you! I picked up a highlighter that I had been dying to try, its in the shade Lunch Money and its a beautiful soft golden highlight, super reflective and pigmented. I think this looks so pretty on its own or layered with another eyeshadow, if you apply enough, it almost makes your cheeks look wet and beautiful, and I sure do love my highlights so super impressed with this so far! 

I also picked up a handful of ultra matte liquid lipsticks which I had herd a mixture of things about, but I wore one today, and freaking loved it. From top to bottom in the swatches is, Midi, Donut, Pacific, Creeper then Avenue. These are all ultra matte, so of course the formula is going to be very drying, especially if you aren't use to wearing liquid lipsticks. However I did actually wear one today, and I didn't find it THAT drying at all, the formula did feel mousy to me, and dried super fast. It lasted all day on my lips between eating and drinking and didn't crumble or fade dramatically what so ever. I wore the shade Donut today so hopefully the others also last the same amount of time! I wont explain the colours to you because you can see by the swatches. All these shades are my favourite to wear especially Pacific, Midi and Avenue! 

The eyeshadow quads retail for $20 each or you can buy the eyeshadows individually now for $5. The lippie stix and pencil's retail for $5 as well. The highlighters are $8 and the liquid lipsticks are $6 each. You honestly can't go wrong with these, they are so cheap and affordable. The packaging is adorable and such great quality as well with so many different colours and shades to choose from! I definitely will be ordering more of the highlighters and liquid lipsticks! ColourPop now also do gel eyeliners and pencil liners, blushes and bronzers so check them out if you haven't already, link to the site is bellow. 

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this long winded haul, without a doubt these products will feature in future favourites videos and tutorials. Let me know what shadow or liquid lipstick you want to see me use in a tutorial, I would love to do some. Thank you guys so much for reading, until next time, have a fabulous day or evening whatever you are doing, and I will talk to you all, very soon! 

-Emily 

Comments

  1. Loved this! I've been wanting to place an order on colourpop for quite a while now 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! So worth it and such amazing quality, I am in love with the liquid lipsticks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts